Sunday, August 30, 2009

Alot is coming together now in the bedroom. As you can see here and in the next pictures we've painted the walls a yummy yellow and added crown molding. I know I've spoken out harshly against ugly lights and appliances, but I've been in the closet about ceiling fans. HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I found an 8 light crystal chandelier at Lovejoy's. Instant glamour! I also found the wall hanging there. It is a vintage lap blanket used when riding in an open horse drawn carriage. Donna briefly considered making it a "Harley" blanket, but I said "no".
I'm also excited to reveal the $358 four poster bed I bought. Later you'll see how it looks with a major infusion of gold paint!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it with the gold paint!

adair said...

Well, since you asked, I'll get to it.