Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No, that's not an"after"picture of
Donna's dining room. I'm very good, but I don't have magical powers. This is a picture of my entrance hall. And, yes, those are giant flowers painted on the walls. I have some "before and after"s I'm saving for later. I just slipped this in to tease you and to show off a bit.
Of course, not everyone is going to want giant flowers on their walls(my husband being an example of this.....happily, he has grown to love them). Donna was very clear about what she loved and wanted. She wanted animal prints, hearts, crowns, and SHELLS and lots of them. Happily, these are all things I love, too. And, I knew I was in creativity heaven when she said,"just design it as if it were yours!"

1 comment:

boots said...

I am the husband mentioned in this post. I must say that when "the elegant eccentric" commenced work on the wall of flowers, I was sure that she had gone mad. Once she had completed the project, it confirmed my firm belief that she is brilliant.